Design | Photography | Layout
Day one: Today, our set objective was to create a portfolio, to conduct research, and to create a prototype. Violet and Ethan worked on the prototype, Nathan and I (Alejandro) worked on creating a website that would house our portfolio, and Ihem conducted research. Our overall goal we are trying to achieve is to reduce pollution caused by littering. We are going to achieve this goal by creating a tree that can act as a trash can that can also catch litter. This is because litter degrades the beauty of our scenery and kills animals that ingest or get trapped in it.
Day two: Today we continued our pursuit in the completion of our tree by starting with little steps. I continued work on the website, Ihem continued researching, but today Nate also tried prototyping along with Violet and Ethan.
Day three: Today I placed information Ihem found on our main website and Ethan, Nate, and Violet proceeded to work on our prototype. I also added extra content to our website like pictures and things of that sort.
Day four: Today Violet started creating our logo, Nate was researching home made vacuums, Ihem started on a prototype and asked for feedback on it. Ihem also did more research. I made edits to our website and started a prototype of my own. Violet and Nate are getting their prototypes printed currently. Ethan wasn't present today.
Day five: Today I continued on my prototype. Ihem came late and started working on his prototype, Nate removed support from his prototype and he and I were interviewed. Ethan also continued work on his prototype and I made edits to the website.
Day 6: We finished printing our prototypes today. We criticized the prototypes and did more research.
Day 7: Today we made a slide show and painted our prototype.